Thursday, March 5, 2009

the plan

Rather than mess up the whole schedule by going back to the HPC/SPC account of natural kinds, as my previous posts indicate, I think we ought to press ahead. We'll spend a little time talking about SPC kinds next time, since I think they're relevant to questions about the reality of race.

Here's what I want to do for your assignments. If you did them: great. Why don't you email me a copy. If you did not: no worries, I'll give you a free pass.

If I'm not mistaken, David was planning on presenting in our next meeting (correct, David?). Would someone like to volunteer to comment on his paper? If all goes as expected, it should be ready by the weekend. Feel free to use the comments: one bonus of using blogger, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm planning to present next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete